Tax Tip – Claiming your spouses dividends

If your spouse or common law partner does not pay enough tax to use the dividend tax credit, consider transferring the taxable Canadian dividends to your income so you can claim this credit, it may provide a greater tax advantage.

Category Groups

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *