Making payment arrangements with the Canada Revenue Agency

For all individual taxpayers, any taxes owing for the 2010 taxation year were payable to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on or before May 2, 2011.Those who were unable to pay their taxes, or to pay them in full, can make payment arrangements with the CRA.

Taxpayers who owe money to the CRA have several options, as follows:

  • calling the CRA Debt Management Call Center at 1-888-863-8657;
  • making a pre-authorized debit payment using My Account; or
  • calling 1-866-256-1147 to make a TeleArrangement.

More details of how payment arrangements can be made with the CRA can be found on the Agency’s Web site at and at


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *