CRA issues updated guide for Canadian residents “going south”

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) provides a guide, P151(E), Canadian Residents Going Down South. That guide, which outlines the application of Canadian and U.S. tax laws to such taxpayers, as well as information on maintaining one’s provincial health care coverage, was recently updated and re-issued by the CRA.


The updated version of Guide P151E can be found on the CRA Web site at Printed copies of the Guide can be obtained by calling the CRA’s publications line at 1-800-959-2221.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *