Leonard P. Teeuwen, CPA, CGA
We take pride in what we do. In the accounting profession it is important to be able to stand behind your work and feel confident that you have done your best. We feel that word-of-mouth is the best advertising there is. Along with producing a quality product, we also strive to form lasting relationships with our clients. After all, together we are Partners Building Success!
We offer a wide range of services for individuals and business owners alike. We know that not everyone is alike; and so we try to customize our services to meet your needs. Here is a brief list of the services that we offer:
- Bookkeeping for sole-proprietors, partnerships and corporations
- Yearend preparation and tax filing for corporations
- Yearend prepration for not-for-profits and charities
- Income tax preparation for individuals and small businesses
- Income tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Business start-up and wind-down, including corporate dissolutions
- Estate tax filing
For a more detailed explanation of our services and how we can customize them to meet your needs, please click on Our Services in the column at the right.
Our staff are friendly and reliable. Each person has their own areas of expertise and contributes to the firm in such a way that everyones objectives are met – ours and yours. To read more about our staff and their specific area of services, please click on Our Staff in the column at the right.
We are located in the small town of Bobcaygeon. It is a short distance to Peterborough and Lindsay. For a map or directions, please click here Map & Directions.