2010 personal tax return forms available on Canada Revenue Agency Web site

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has posted the T1 General tax form to be used by individual taxpayers in filing their 2010 tax return. Only the T1 General is available on the Web site; taxpayers who use specialized forms like the T1Special will receive their return package directly from the CRA.


The T1 General form to be used by residents of each province and territory can be found on the CRA Web site at http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/formspubs/t1gnrl/menu-eng.html.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *